The Meeting on Biosystems in Toxicology and Pharmacology – Current challenges, will be in September 08-09, 2022 (online).
This Meeting aims to stimulate the research on the development and applications of biomolecular systems. Some topics in the crossroads of Toxicology and Pharmacology are initially set to promote the exchange of ideas, and the program is open to other, innovative, concepts and practical approaches addressing issues in those fields and Molecular Biosciences in general.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Cell culture systems replicating in vivo conditions
- Biodevices and functional tissues for disease modelling
- Target identification and network pharmaco/toxicology
- Non-animal and human-relevant approaches
- Barrier mimicking and drug delivery systems
- Bioactive compounds and materials
- Responses to mixtures, emergent pollutants, food ingredients and impurities in pharmaceuticals
- Biosensors for diagnostic, environmental and industrial applications
- Development of vaccines and cell therapies
- Integration with modelling and computational methods.
All professionals, researchers and policy makers interested in the development of new bioanalytical and research methods are invited to share their experience and participate in this forum.
Submit your work
Please submit your Abstract following the instructions at the website.
After acceptance, you can optionally upload a Manuscript and/or a Slide presentation or a Video of your work. Several works will be selected for oral presentation at the event.
All the materials will be available at the website for discussion by the participants during the Meeting.
Specific publication opportunities
Conference Papers can be published open access in a Proceedings volume and full Articles can be submitted for publication in a Special Issue of International Journal of Molecular Sciences (specific fees apply).
Please visit the Meeting website for additional details.
More information on Awards and Speakers will be available soon.
We look forward to receiving your Abstract submission!